Terms and Conditions
By using or accessing the website VPN-Stream.com in any way, viewing or browsing the website, placing a order, the user is agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service (the user accepts the terms of this public offer, thus the agreement between the user and VPN-Stream.com enters into force).
The service provided by VPN-Stream.com (hereinafter "Service") is provision of an virtual private networking ("VPN") Encryption services and anonymous access to Internet to its clients. You connection to the user ("Client" or "Subscriber"). In order to avoid technical functional problems concerning our Service using, the user must have required Internet connection.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of this service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, activation codes, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of these credentials.
You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account:
- Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content ("spam") over the Service, via e-mail or any other communication channel,
- Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the Service,
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service,
- Attempting to access or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (any form of "hacking"),
- Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law,
- Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes.
Changes to this agreement
Client understands that the present Terms of Service are subject to changes made by VPN-Stream.com at any time at its sole discretion, and you agree to be bound by any and all modifications, changes and/or revisions. You understand that it is your obligation to periodically review this webpage in order to account for any changes made.
The terms and conditions herein apply to all users of VPN-Stream.com whether a 'visitor,' a "subscriber", or a 'client' and you are only authorized to use VPN-Stream.com if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and follow by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
VPN-Stream.com is not responsible for users loss of Internet connectivity or other soft- or hardware problems that lies with the user.
We do not store passwords, any billing or personal information such as: address, phone number, card number or any other sensitive information. We only keep the date when the payment was made, end date of the paid period and Order ID Number to bind the payment to your account.
If you are not satisfied with the VPN service we provided to you, you can request a refund within 14 days through our contact form. If the refund request is made after the 14 Days Money Back period, we reserve the right to process or not your request. In these situations, please contact through our contact form in order to find a solution for the issue you encounter with our service.
You receive login details to be able to connect to the VPN immediately after successful payment. You can find this information in your personal account. After receiving the login details, please check the connection, if there are any problems, please let us know and we will assist you as soon as possible.